Welcome to Bethel!
Please join us Sunday morning for worship, learning, and fellowship. Sunday School starts at 9:45 a.m. with classes for all ages. Worship follows at 11 a.m. Afterward we have a chance to catch up with new comers and old friends over coffee and a snack.
On the first and third Sunday afternoons of the month, small groups gather to continue the learning and conversation in private homes. We also have regularly scheduled special events and opportunities for service.
Bethel is located at 19856 Evergreen Mills Road on the southern outskirts of Leesburg, VA. Traveling from Leesburg, the church building is on the left side of Evergreen Mills Road, 1.2 miles past Heritage High School. From the toll road (267), turn west on Battlefield Parkway. Turn left on Evergreen Mills Road, then travel 1.2 miles south of Heritage High School. Make the turn at the driveway with mailboxes. After a short rise, turn left at the fork and continue to the church building. Parking, facilities and accessibility, please scroll down.
How do I find ...
- Parking is available front and back. To get to the rear lot, turn right as you approach the building, then down hill to the parking area.
- We worship in the sanctuary: go in the front of the building and through the double doors.
- The fellowship hall is in the rear. Use the doors to the right as you approach the building from the back parking lot.
- The office is in the rear. To gain access during the week, call 703-777-4221.
- Sunday school classes are throughout the building. We'll be glad to show you to your classroom. They will be easiest to find if you enter from the back parking lot.
Bethel welcomes people in all stages of life and ability. We greet you in Christ and try to assist in your participation. Deacons can provide a hearing assistance device during worship.
All ages and capabilities are welcome during worship. If it helps, your preschool children are welcome in the nursery. We'll gladly give directions. A nursing mother's room is also available when the building is open.
People may be dropped off for worship in the front of the building. A small ramp is available. Accessible parking is available at the back of the building which provides the closest access to events and Sunday school classes. To get to the sanctuary from the rear, take the elevator to the second floor, turn left (away from the windows), then go through the doors at the end of the hall.